Healthy Oatmeal & Banana Muffins! (No flour, no sugar, no oil!)
Healthy Oatmeal & Banana Muffins! (no flour, no sugar, no oil!)
Makes approx 12 muffins
Looking for a quick, easy and healthy snack! Look no further! These delicious muffins are incredibly easy to make and the oats are even great to help boost milk supply!
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 2-3 Bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- A handful of coconut flakes for mixture with a little sprinkle on top once batter is in the tray.
- 3/4 cup milk (low fat, coconut or almond milk preferred)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Muffin tin
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees and lightly oil your muffin tray with coconut spray or oil or use muffin wrappers.
- Mash bananas well so that there is no lumps, I like to put them in my nutri-bullet with the milk.
- Poor in all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Optional: add other dried fruit or apple pieces.
- Use a mixer to get a smooth texture.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin and fill up each section as big as you want the muffin to be (they will not rise much at all)
- lightly sprinkle each tops with coconut flakes.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.