"Feed With Freedom Tank" in vibrant purple
Ladies, let me introduce you to your new best friend... the "Feed With Freedom" tank top.
This patent pending design means you will only find this tank top with it's unique feeding method at TMB!
I wanted to design something different for our very first tank release. Forget those baggy tank tops with the over-sized "flaps" (yuck!) No... as a breastfeeding mama you deserve to wear something that is both functional and extremely stylish!
Featuring our very own built in (removeable) padded feeding bra with hidden zip design, you literally would never know it's a breastfeeding top. Simply unzip, feed, zip back up and you're straight back into your workout!
- Patent pending design (This means it's a unique product which you will not find anywhere else, designed and created by TMB)
- Suitable for pregnant and/or breastfeeding mothers.
- Hidden full length zip around front of bust with feeding holes built into the under layer
- Built-in removable padding and a built-in bra underneath
- Thick, high quality Nylon/Spandex fabric to keep you feeling supported around your waist
- Moisture absorbent and breathable fabric to keep you cool and dry
- Shrink and fade resistant Thick "X" back straps to keep you feeling supported
- Head turning colours
It has just become a lot easier to exercise now you have this baby in your wardrobe!
Designed with love by a fellow mama xx
Free EXPRESS postage on all orders over $50 within Australia!
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the sizing chart page to choose your best fit by clicking HERE (Note; Your may exchange for a different size if it doesn't fit however postage will be at your cost so we strongly advise that you measure yourself before ordering)
I went off my bra measurement and it's pretty tight fitting from bust to stomach (supports well like a sports top/bra would). right now the bust is so tight you can see the padding. I'm 30 weeks and it doesn't cover the bottom of my belly but I know I'll shrink more after baby. I love that its padded so I don't have to wear a bra with it and I don't feel it's too low so i don't worry about showing cleavage. I'll be taking this top to the hospital with me!
Really happy with quality and material of the top. Only disappointing thing is the zip starts on the right side and goes all the way across, so to feed on the left side, you have to unzip right across the front. Perfect for feeding on the right side where the zip starts. I would love the design to have two separate zips.