The "Back To Basics" Purple Sports Bra
The most requested colour! A beautiful vibrant purple.
You asked and we delivered!
- Supportive for pregnant women as well as breastfeeding mothers.
- Block, purple design with signature white TMB logo and a modern, mesh "V" section on the front
- Designed for nursing mothers with the nursing clasp
- Layered design to allow more coverage while breastfeeding.
- Extremely comfortable and supportive
- Wireless design Suitable for exercising as well as every day use.
- Removable padding to protect against leaks.
- Made with nylon & elastane, these bad boys will give your ladies the support they deserve
- Adjustable straps and bust (bra) clips!
- Available in XS - XL
Made with love by a fellow mama xx
Free postage on all orders over $50 within Australia!
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the sizing chart page to choose your best fit by clicking HERE
(Note; You may exchange your size for a different one if it doesn't fit however postage will be at your cost so we strongly advise that you measure yourself before ordering)
Love this bra! Halfway through pregnancy so great to wear now while walking and has room for when milk will come in when bub arrives. Looking forward to wearing it while going for walks and being able to easily breastfeed when out
Such a great bra!! It’s supportive in the right places and fits perfectly. I feel like I can finally exercise with the freedom I could before milk filled boobies came along.
I will definitely buy another :)
Great construction and super stretchy; strong fabrics. Good solid straps. Husband said "the back [cut out] looks sexy" ;)
Bras are durable, and feel great. Lots of support and removable pads to gove you extra protection from any leaks
This is the best fitting feeding bra I've found. My only criticism is that while the extra breast pads in the front are super comfortable and protect sensitive nipples, I do find that they scrunch sometimes inside the bra and I have to flatten then back out. But best bra I've found by a loooong shot.