The "Back To Basics" Black Sports Crop/Bra
Because mama.. you can never go wrong with a comfortable black bra... (plus black hides the spew stains!)
Suitable for pregnancy as well as breastfeeding mothers.
- High-intensity sports crop but comfortable enough for everyday wear!
- Versatile 3 strap clip options
- Block, black design with signature white TMB logo and a modern, mesh "V" section on the front
- Designed for nursing mothers with the nursing clasp
- Layered design to allow more coverage while breastfeeding.
- Extremely comfortable
- Wireless design
- Removable padding to protect against leaks.
- Made with nylon & elastane, these bad boys will give your ladies the support they deserve
- Adjustable straps and bust (bra) clips!
- Available in XS - XL
Made with love by a fellow mama xx
Free EXPRESS postage on all orders over $70 within Australia!
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the sizing chart page to choose your best fit by clicking HERE
(Note; You may exchange your size for a different one if it doesn't fit however postage will be at your cost so we strongly advise that you measure yourself before ordering)
Really enjoy the look and feel of this product. Well thought out in terms of feeding. I prefer the marble one though due to extra support during exercise.
Love the new feature of being able to move the straps around!
I love this crop, if it wasn’t for needing to wash it, I’d wear it every day! I love the versatility with the strap positions to suit different tops or support requirements. The material is so soft and the fit works so well and has the ability to handle the really full milk machines. Thank you!
This beauty is a must. I love that I can have the straps either way at the back but i can still adjust the band. So comfy and soft and good support
Love my crop so much! It’s so comfy, I’m currently pregnant and these crops have saved me from coming have everyday feeling bruised from Normal wired bra’s, I went the size up for growth and so happy I did I’m usually an xs and I ordered the s, it is currently a tiny but big but as soon as my milk comes in and I’m feeding it will fit like a dream, super fast delivery to me in nsw aswell! Highly recommend